If you’re coming from London or further north, the Channel Tunnel may well be your best route. The crossing is only 35 minutes, departures are very frequent and booking is convenient and easy via www.eurotunnel.com.
Your route from Calais takes you around Paris: maybe a good opportunity to linger for a day or two.
Directions Calais to Le Mas
- From the French tunnel terminal (Coquelles) take the A16 towards Lille & Reims.
- After about 6km turn right onto the A26 towards Lille & Paris.
- After 114km take the A1 South towards Paris.
- Bypass Paris to the East taking the A3 towards Bordeaux & Nantes and then the A86.
- Take the A10 towards Orleans, Bordeaux & Nantes.
- Near Orleans take the A71 to Vierzon then the A20 to Chateauroux and Limoges.
- Continue on the A20 towards Cahors.
- At Souillac turn west through Vitrac and Beynac to Siorac.
- At Siorac pass the Intermarche supermarket on your left
- Turn right at the roundabout towards Belves and Fumel (route D710).
- At Belves-Fougaffier turn right towards Belves (route D53). or take the town bypass a couple of kilometres further on.
- From Belves follow the signs for Monpazier (route D53).
- After passing the hamlet of Fongaloup on your left, about 7 miles south of Belves, take the right turn signposted towards St Marcory just after a left-hand bend.
- At the St Marcory sign, turn left up the hill past the old Ecole Communale on your right.
- Proceed up the hill to the first large barn on your right and enter through archway.
You have arrived! Please park inside the open barn and not on the grass.