RyanAir have cheap flights from Stansted to Bergerac and FlyBe run flights from Southampton. Bergerac’s Roumaniere airport is only 40 minutes from Le Mas so if you have friends at the house you can probably persuade them to meet you. Or you can rent a car at the airport from Avis or Europcar.
Directions Bergerac Airport to Le Mas
- Turn left on the N21 South towards Castillones.
- After about 6km turn left on the D14 East to Issigeac.
- In Issigeac bear left on the D207 to Villereal.
- In Villereal turn left on the D104/D2 to Monpazier.
- From Monpazier take the D53 towards Belves.
- After 5.7km turn left to St Marcory, just after the water tower on your right.
- Fork right following the sign for Le Mas.
- Pass through the farmyard and fork right again by the tobacco sheds down the road marked ‘Sauf Riverains’.
- Proceed down the hill to the first large barn on your left and enter through the archway.
You have arrived! Please park your cars inside the open barn and not on the grass.